Take good notes? Scan and save them using the camera on your phone. Create a sermon notes folder and you’ll always be able to find them. Make sure to include the bible passage in the title or body of the note so that you can search for sermon notes on a particular passage later.
With iOS 11 and later, you can scan documents in Notes.
1. Open a note or create a new note.
2. Tap +, then tap Scan Documents.
3. Place your document in view of the camera on your device.
4. If your device is in Auto mode, your document will be automatically scanned. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the camera button or one of the volume buttons.
5. Drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap keep scan.
6. You can add additional scans to the document or tap save when you’re done.
1. Open the Google Drive app.
2. In the bottom right, tap +.
3. Tap scan.
4. Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan.
5. Adjust scan area: tap crop.
6. Take photo again: tap re-scan current page.
7. Scan another page: Tap +.
8. To save the finished document, tap done.