🦠corona virus update🦠
In order to prevent the spread of corona virus we have postponed all large group events and gatherings. Here’s the plan for now:
- Harbor will happen right here at fecyouth.com, with a new worship service posted every Sunday. There will be no on-site gatherings.
- The Dock is postponed will return as an online event Friday, 27th March. Check your email for a Zoom link.
- Youth Sunday School is postponed until further notice.
- Lifeboats are encouraged to continue connecting online.
- College Sunday School will meetup at the usual time on Zoom.
Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding. We will return to our regular schedule of events as soon as it is safe to do so.
7:30pm – 9:00pm friday
The Dock is youth fellowship. If you’re new to youth, The Dock is the best place to connect! With snacks, lots of games, and a look at the Bible, the dock will work for you whether you grew up in a church or are visiting for the first time.
11:30am – 12:30pm sunday
Harbor is youth worship. The main elements include prayer, music, and preaching.
different times | different days
Lifeboats are youth discipleship groups. Lifeboats are youth led. They can meet in living rooms, boba shops, and on school campuses. At a lifeboat you’ll pray for each other, discuss the sermon, and share your lives with one another.
Lifeboats are the secret sauce. They’re where the magic happens. If you’re following Jesus, then you need to be in a lifeboat. Use the contact form at the bottom of any page to let us know if you’re interested.
10:00am – 11:00am sunday
Not for the faint of heart, Sunday School is a deep dive into the passage of scripture being preached at Harbor that day.