In order to prevent the spread of 🦠coronavirus🦠 we have postponed all in-person events and gatherings.
- Harbor is on Zoom 11:30a Sunday.
- Lifeboats hangout online immediately after Harbor on Sunday.
- A short video message from Pastor Nick will be available on our website each week.
- The Dock is on Zoom 7:30p Friday, with a bunch of new Zoom friendly games.
- College Sunday School meets up 10:00am on Zoom.
- Youth Sunday School is postponed until further notice.
7:30pm – 9:00pm friday
The Dock is youth fellowship. If you’re new to youth, The Dock is the best place to connect! With snacks, lots of games, and a look at the Bible, the dock will work for you whether you grew up in a church or are visiting for the first time.
11:30am – 12:30pm sunday
Harbor is youth worship. The main elements include prayer, music, and preaching.
different times | different days
Lifeboats are youth discipleship groups. Lifeboats are youth led. They can meet in living rooms, boba shops, and on school campuses. At a lifeboat you’ll pray for each other, discuss the sermon, and share your lives with one another.
Lifeboats are the secret sauce. They’re where the magic happens. If you’re following Jesus, then you need to be in a lifeboat. Use the contact form at the bottom of any page to let us know if you’re interested.
10:00am – 11:00am sunday
Not for the faint of heart, Sunday School is a deep dive into the passage of scripture being preached at Harbor that day.